myshopriteexperience.com – ShopRite invites its loyal customer base to take the ShopRite customer satisfaction survey and collect honest feedback from them. All they need to do is take out 10-15 minutes and visit the official website www.Myshopriteexperience.com to participate in the survey. They try to collect information about their customer service, other services, products, etc, and use the information to fulfill customer needs in a better way.
myshopriteexperience.com – Take Shoprite Survey – Win a $500
Once they fill out the survey they will also get a chance to win exciting rewards. They also make modifications to their products and try to launch new products with time to increase customer satisfaction. The lucky ones will also get a chance to enter the sweepstakes and win gift cards. To get into the sweepstakes you will be asked to fill some personal information.
To know more about the survey, follow these guidelines –
Steps to Participate in the Shoprite Survey
- Visit the official website i.e. www.myshopriteexperience.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- You can choose either English or Spanish.
- Type in the 3 digit store number, time and date of visit, transaction and registration number.
- Tap start.
- A questionnaire would appear regarding the last experience you had at the store.
- Fill in the survey as per your understanding.
- Answer all the questions honestly in the form of ratings.
- The questions which are asked include services, staff nature, client administration, price ranges, locations, operating hours etc.
- Now you will be asked about your personal information.
- After completion of survey, you will get a coupon code . You can save it and use it for future reference to get a discount offer on your next purchase.
- You can enter the survey via mail-in method too.
For this you need to write your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, date of birth on a postcard and mail it in an envelope to ShopRite ” Customer Experience ” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 407, Macedon, NY 14502-0407.
Rewards – myshopriteexperience.com
After you get an opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes, you can win a shoprite gift card worth $500 every month.
Terms and Conditions of Participating in Shoprite Survey
- Purchase is not necessary to get into the sweepstakes.
- Age limit is 18 or older.
- Must be a legal resident of USA.( Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania).The winners are notified via mail or phone. So a valid email ID and contact no. is required.
- Employees or employee affiliates are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Per entry 1 person allowed only.
- Basic understanding of either English or Spanish.
- You need to carry your receipt while taking part in the survey.
- The contest begins at 1:00 a.m. Eastern Time. (E.T)
It is an American retailer store selling various food and dairy products including bakery, meat, frozen foods, pharmacy, seafood and much more. To keep their business growing, they stared an online survey on the official website. It is headquartered in keasbey, NJ and was founded in the year 1946 in Newark, New Jersey, United States. Currently it is running 300 stores at different locations such as Delaware, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York. It works in partnership with and also owned by a company named Wakefern Food Corporation.
Contact details – myshopriteexperience.com
ShopRite head office address – 176 N. Main Street, Florida, NY 10921, United States.
ShopRite head office contact no. – 732-906-5271
ShopRite customer service no. – 1-800-746-7748
ShopRite head office fax no. – 732-906-5275
- Is gift card redeemable as cash?
No. The winners cannot redeem it for cash. You can use it on your next visit at the store.
- If you submit by mail, do the chances of winning change?
No. Everyone has an equal chance of winning. All the entries are collectively analyzed irrespective of whether it is online or via mail and then the winner is selected.
- Is a purchase necessary?
Purchase is not required to enter the survey.
Related posts: www.myshopriteexperience.com